Thank you for choosing to book a treatment with us. We look forward to seeing you soon. Below is an overview of the efforts we have put in place to welcome you back to our spa in complete safety and comfort through the re-opening process of COVID-19.
What you can expect:
- Although our spa has always met the stringent hygiene requirements, we have displayed these efforts and put up additional signs for your comfort.
- We will NOT be serving beverages of any kind at this time.
- Service providers will wear masks during all treatments to enhance the safety measure.
- Plexiglass panels were installed on our manicure tables as well on the reception counter.
- Your beautician or massage therapist will signal you when he or she is ready to welcome you. You can wait in your car and we will call you when we are available.
- Temporary closure of the waiting room.
- You can pay for your treatment and gratuity by debit (Tap option) or E-transfer.
What we're asking of you:
- Arrive on time.
- Accompanying persons will not be allowed.
- Don't forget your mask or one will be provided with a charge
- Avoid visiting the salon if you or a member of the household has a fever, symptoms of COVID-19 or a communicable disease.
- Do not visit the salon if you are under an isolation or quarantine order / directive.
- Respect the standards and processes of sanitation and hygiene of the spa displayed and shared by employees.
- Wash your hands before starting each treatment/service.
- Share special requests for disinfection or hygiene before arriving at the spa.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 613-632-7391 or email us at
Thank you for choosing Maryspa.